Group chief Financial officer Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Jalandhar - 118 views
Roles and Responsibilities
- Formulating the company's future direction and support strategic initiatives
- Developing financial strategies at an organizational level by contributing to financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction
- Participating in the corporate decision-making process as a member of the Management Team with joint responsibility for the development of long-term corporate strategies and company policies.
- Owning financial responsibilities including financial reporting, budgetary management and presentation to the Management, Shareholders Committees and to the Board of Directors
- Heading the Finance & Accounting team with special focus on efficiency and effectiveness of Internal Controls
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".