GOLD LOAN- SALES MANAGER Full-time Job1 year ago - Bank - Noida - 90 views
About Retail Lending:
The Retail Lending department focuses on the lending business of the bank by offering various loan products like Home Loans, Car Loans, and Personal Loans among others. They also offer working capital loans and Business loans for Small Businesses and is also responsible for the Rural lending business of the bank
About the Role:
The Rural lending Sales Manager leads a team of executives is responsible for sourcing of loan proposals in the rural lending space. The Sales Manager attends the service requests of customers and assists in documentation/ disbursement formalities. The Job holder is also responsible for driving the business through other channel partners
- Achieve the disbursement targets as assigned by the organization and ensure maintenance of quality of the portfolio
- Process transactions efficiently and accurately while maintaining high service standards
- Handle customer queries and provide appropriate solutions
- Engage with customers and generate revenue by promoting and cross-selling other products
- Manage relationships with customers to increase the depth of existing relationships
- Responsible for the soft recovery of loans in existing portfolio
- Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the bank
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Graduation/ Post-Graduation from a recognized institute
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Excellent lead generation and conversion skill
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently
- Ability to manage complex client situations
- Ability to coach and mentor others
- Ability to manage risk and uncertainty for self and team within a dynamic priority-setting environment
The Bank has a large footprint of 4,528 domestic branches (including extension counters) with 12,044 ATMs & 5,433 cash recyclers spread across the country as on 31st March, 2020. The overseas operations of the Bank are spread over eleven international offices with branches at Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai (at the DIFC), Colombo, Shanghai and Gift City-IBU; representative offices at Dhaka, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and an overseas subsidiary at London, UK. The international offices focus on corporate lending, trade finance, syndication, investment banking and liability businesses.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".