Financial Service Associate- Bharuch and Ankleshwar Full-time Job10 months ago - NBFC - Bharūch - 67 views
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Business Targets: Achievement of business targets for all financial products as defined and
- Meet customers to sell all financial products
- Meet & counsel Walk -in & DSA customers who have been referred to him / her by HDFC Limited
- Influence customers to buy FD who have no prior HDFC Deposit relationship.
- Ensure proper customer profiling on each call / customer visit, to identify and understand his/her needs and accordingly recommend investment and Insurance options.
- Obtain appropriate documents / information from the client and ensure the forms are duly completed before logging the sale.
- Communicate the necessary details to the customers for the products being bought by them.
- Ensure sale is completed through / in line with the defined sales process.
- Maintain product mix across types of loans / value of loans ( Equity, Housing, etc.) and appropriate open market share for all products ( PAR / ULIP / Non Par).
- Co-ordinate for all claims processing (with the help of TM/ ASM/ Coordinators / SM representatives).
- Closely monitor the HL data of the HL executives mapped to maximize the business opportunities.
- Ensure maximum joint calls with each HL executive mapped.
- Ensure that all reports are created and maintained in a timely manner (DSR, Sales Dairy, etc.)
- Ensure that all documents are properly scanned and there is no mistakes while lead updation in the system.
- Be completely aware of the products being offered by the company and understand competition offering to be able to handle customer objections.
- Be updated with the latest product features to enhance his / her selling abilities
- Ensure all desired matrix and business composition (persistency, funded, non funded, etc.) are met
2. Relationship Building:
- Manage relationship with HL executives mapped to him / her.
- Maintain good relations with HDFC Limited
- Maintain good relationship with Channel partners & DSA
- Build relationship with the assigned / sourced customer to create opportunities for various products to fulfil the customers financial needs.
3. Account Management & Servicing:
- Manage and service the existing customer portfolio.
- Coordinate with the TM / Coordinator / SM for post sales service request form the customers (claims, endorsements, policy copy etc).
- Timely sharing of updated reports with the customers on products being bought by them.
- Co-ordinate with the customers at the time of renewals.
4. Certification and regulatory compliance:
- Be compliant towards selling of various products by undergoing the training and certification for IRDA, AMFI etc. towards selling of insurance and any other products
- The FSA has to be conscious and vigilant towards declaration of the customer information. In case FSA feels there is disconnect in the information shared by customer versus his/her observation, they need to crosscheck the information before booking the business.
- Ensure the right quality of business being sourced.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate must be having 1 year of experience in insurance sales.
- Candidate must be graduate.
- Candidate should have good communication skills.
- Candidate must from local area or ready to relocate.
- candidate must have Vehicle and driving license.
Perks and Benefits
Salary + Lucrative Incentive
distribution arm of HDFC with an objective of offering quick and easy service to prospective
clients of HDFC group. HDFC Sales offers financial management solutions to individuals
encompassing among other products like Home Loans, Life Insurance, Mutual Funds and Fixed
DepositsHDFC Sales values integrity, commitment, teamwork and excellence in customer service. Our
most valuable assets are our Human Resources. We are truly proud that today we have a highly
motivated team of sales persons.
We're in the business to serve customers. 'Service' is our value. The Sales officer is closest to
the customer and is placed at the top and his managers are placed at the bottom. The manager
is a facilitator spearheading team effort. The entire hierarchy is to facilitate the level above him
so that customer servicing is done well.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".