Financial Planning and Analysis Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Chennai - 148 views
Role - Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis
This position is responsible for managing the annual planning, budgeting & management reporting (MIS) process, ensuring annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting & analysis requirements are achieved accurately, completely and on a timely basis
- Revenue/Profitability forecasting across various business segments/Area/Channel Partners
- Review & Preparation of Monthly review/Boards/Audit/Strategy presentation
- Preparation & Analyzing Business Plan across business segment/Area/Channel Partners
Budgeting & Forecasting
- Budgeting & variance analysis across various business segments/Area/Channel Partners
- Periodically forecasting of business plan across business segments/Area/Channel Partners
- Liaising with business & function heads in relation to annual budget
- Controlling & monitoring income & expenses across business segment
- Analyzing and preparing internal reports on Daily, Weekly & Monthly basis
- Analyzing & preparing P&L of the entire business, segment wise, areawise, channel partners’ wise on monthly, quarterly & annual basis
- Preparation & Review of MIS reports to provide feedback to top management on financial performance
- Root cause analysis and indicating possible corrective actions
CA (0- 2 Years) / B.Com, M.Com, MBA Finance ( 3+ Years) Comprehensive corporate financial planning experience in NBFC
- Experience in Planning, Budgeting, forecasting & profitability analysis and Management Reporting (MIS)
- Knowledge in NBFCs business models
- Conversant with Ind-AS applicability in NBFCs
- Must be a hands-on individual
- Self-driven, with a high level of commitment to achieve results strong work ethic
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage ambiguity
As part of the $8.5 billion TVS Group, we empower Indians from various socio-economic backgrounds with financial products that serve their needs. In doing so, we further the cause of financial inclusion. Our two-wheeler, used car, three-wheeler, and tractor loans are designed for Indians in small towns and the rural heartland, for our nation's growth is powered by their prosperity. Our foray into the used commercial vehicle and consumer durable finance is yet another step in this direction.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".