Executive - Credit Operations Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - New Delhi - 61 views
Duties and Responsibilities -
1. Study and analyse processes to identify risk.
2. Implementation of Credit Policy and continuous evaluation to ensure adherence to the Policy and compliance with the Authority Matrix at HO in the area assigned
3. Credit appraisal for Seller Finance
4. Conduct PD with the customers for high Seller Finance loans
5. Review the CPV reports on regular basis for improving quality
6. Assist collection / FCU team to identify intentional defaulters/fraud
7. Compliance of policy and process
8. Reporting of seller metrics like Login Approval Disbursal Rejection Deviation on monthly basis as per prescribed format
9. Monitor Maintain Early Delinquencies
10. Feed back on credit policy based on market conditions
* 1. Graduate
2. Worked in NBFC with at least 4-5 years of work experience
.3. Data analysis / process mapping skill4. Good communication skills
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".