Cyber Security Operation Center (CSOC):
- Review raised SIEM security event alerts
- Ensure false positive reduction on SIEM rules
- Collecting necessary information helping team to close the security alerts
- Review SOC tickets for any gaps in closure with respect to evidence and SLAs adherence.
- Ensure all the SOC events are updated within ITGRC
- Use case management and use case development (SIEM rules)
- Have an oversight on SIEM health posture
- Helping team to identify the unwanted/unused items from Q RADAR
Ensure appropriate review of SIEM infrastructure
- Review, analyze, and respond to security Incidents
- Classify Incidents appropriately, prioritize and escalate incidents, follow & adhere to Service Levels (SLAs)
- Maintain register of all incidents which are observed within the bank
- Report Incidents to regulatory authority (Maker)
- Report all the incidents within ITGRC
Work towards operational excellence through automation of all incident metrics and activities
- Managing emerging cyber threats, proactive modeling and threat validation
- Execute threat intelligence research to identify new threats
- Develop threat intelligence tactics, techniques and procedures
- Ensure threat intelligence received from various sources are converted to actionable intelligence
- Ongoing alerts for management about critical ongoing global threats to activate the preventive measures for the organization.
- Guide in assessment of threat risk and develop a contextual threat blueprint on the likelihood and impact to company networks and infrastructure
- Contribute threat analysis and risk exposure to facilitate effective incident response
- Develop a portfolio of historical threat activity, trends and common attack vectors to predict and prevent future threats
- Establish a threat modeling methodology to identify, classify, prioritize and report on enterprise threats using a structured approach
- Continually improve threat intelligence team abilities and value to internal customers
- Ensure appropriate proactive research on threats are performed which are targeting organization, relevant industry and in some cases country specific
- Develop strategy to monitor the threat vectors across the black market / dark web which are involved into harmful activities against the organization
- Creating threat intelligence reports based on the research for management to help understand the changing threat landscape
- Responsible for managing and governing the Cyber Threat hunting program
- Responsible for crafting and managing the Cyber threat hunting hypothesis
- Responsible for performing regular research on the external as well as internal threat attack vectors which can help in decision making for threat hunting hypothesis
- Responsible to migrate the identified threat hunting scenarios into continuous SOC use cases.
- Hunt for and identify threat actor groups and their techniques, tools and processes
Participate in "hunt missions" using threat intelligence, analysis of anomalous log data and results of brainstorming sessions to detect and eradicate threat actors on customer's networks
Experience (In Years)
B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for Banks, Bankers and all professionals related to Banking & Finance industry, BanksterIndia aims to connect with all India's leading Banks, Small Finance Banks, HFC, NBFC, MFI, Insurance, Broking & Securities companies to provide best Manpower services for Pan India. And to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and directly Apply by the professionals. At BanksterIndia we believe in "Connecting Banks & Banking Professionals" for better Banking Facilities. On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization and Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply for their Dream Jobs of Banking & Finance.
We are also available on APP Store so we can provide you better connectivity and can work on the model of "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".
Today, HDFC Bank has a banking network of 5,314 branches and 13,640 ATMs spread across 2,768 cities and towns.