Credit Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Bhopal - 142 views
Roles and Responsibilities-
*Ensure documentation is in place before sending the file for dispatch, with reviews done periodically on the documentation,
besides ensuring dispatch of the physical file.
*Ensure the completed document is moved into the Operations Queue Review of credit files as per policy Ensure approval tracker is given to Business
- Evaluation of Proposals put up for recommendation / approval as per credit policy.
- Customer visit and discussions to assess the loan requirement.
- Customer business and income assessment.
- Understanding the business thoroughly for self-employed non-professional profiles.
- Ascertaining and Validating the revenue streams and expenditure of the business.
- Should be able to see through the potential risks of the proposal.
- Should have ability to do due diligence without sufficient and formal documents / data.
- Files Checking as per Credit Policy.
- Risk Analysis related to case & Client.
- Maintaining quality of credit information, underwriting standards and presentation.
- PDD and Portfolio Management.
- Facilitate the development of clearly defined and updated policies & procedures for all credit risk management.
- Handling Disbursement officers for process.
- Accuracy of work and timeline adherence.
- Proven work experience of 3-4 years as a Credit Manager, Credit Analyst, or a similar role (preferable - credit underwriting role for Housing Loan)
- Should have worked in a similar role for personal loans credit department of Bank/NBFC/Fintech
- Good negotiation skills and a team player
- Keen understanding and focus on risk, controls, compliance and regulatory framework
- Strong analytical & communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to build, coach and mentor high performance oriented teams
- Should have good knowledge of Risk Related to Business.
- Good client servicing skills.
- Good financial analytical skills, communication skills.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".