Credit Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Hyderabad - 67 views
- To underwrite personal loans proposals based on in-depth Banking analysis with an overview of industry and to identify the risk along with mitigates, if any.
- Reviewing and verifying Bank statements and other financial documents presented by clients and arrive at a credit recommendation
- Review and assess a broad range of complex loan applications within defined guidelines and accordingly take decision or recommend for approval to higher authorities
- Conduct personal discussion with customers to establish credit worthiness and ensure completion of credit/KYC documents and verification- telephonic
- Enable quick turnaround time of credit lending proposals for the business in close liaison with the sales team
- Assess income to obligation ratios, in depth knowledge of rational behind calculation of ratios and its impact on loan performance during the loan tenure.
- Work in close coordination with operations department, credit department align to Business target.
- Proven work experience of 3-4 years as a Credit Manager, Credit Analyst, or a similar role (preferable - credit underwriting role for unsecured personal loans)
- Should have worked in a similar role for personal loans credit department of Bank/NBFC/Fintech
- Good negotiation skills and a team player
BanksterIndia - A leading recruitment firm and Job Site for Banking & Finance professionals.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".