Credit Manager- Home Loan / LAP Full-time Job1 year ago - Bank - Gurgaon - 221 views
- *Looking after credit underwriting of SENP / SEP cases – by having deep understanding of applicants financials and business background post visiting customer.
- *Delinquency monitoring for underwritten cases during the infant stage so as to keep delinquency to almost Nil levels.
- *Managing the credit quality of underwritten cases. Having sound knowledge of present economic indicators as well as updates in mortgage industry.
- *Maintaining decent productivity levels of processing.
- *Being a team player while assisting the team in implementing HO & local policies at ground level.
- *Handling of CPAs and mentoring them to extract quality in their output. Monitoring their productivity levels.
- CA /MBA done from well-known Institute.
- Min 2 – 4 years of experience in mortgage with bank or NBFC.
- Having above exposure in SENP segment (non Salaried segment).
Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It offers banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers in the areas of personal finance, investment banking, life insurance, and wealth management.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".