Credit Executive Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Delhi - 66 views
Role and Responsibilities
· Preparing loan applications
· Reviewing loan requests
· Assessing clients’ financial status
· Evaluating creditworthiness and risks
· Set up payment plans
· Monitor progress of existing loans
· Proactive engagement of the existing and potentialuser communities for the effective
· Develop and review goals based on objectives set bythe management and communicate it to the team.
· Review progress as compared to the goals, budgets, andtargets
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Bachelors or equivalent degree in Finance, Economics,or related field
· Proven work experience as a Credit Officer, loanofficer or similar role
· Hands-on experience with lending procedures andproducts
· Customer service experience
· Growth and number focused
· Problem-solving ability
· Analytical Skills
· Understanding/experience of education lending orfintech industry would be a big plus
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".