Credit audit/ Concurrent audit Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Mumbai - 98 views
- Job involves participating in all aspects of Credit Audit for Loan against Property, Unsecured Loans, Used Commercial Vehicles.
- Independently conduct loan review/credit audit of appraisal.
- Independently review on the compliance to company’s laid down policies with regard to sanction process, assessment, adequacy of documentation.
- Assessments, conduct independent review of pre sanction processes in line with prudent credit practices and internal policies
- Analysing the various key financial ratio/indicators with the CAM and financial documents
- Review of post sanction activities are inline with internal processes and guidelines.
- Assist in planning, designing and implementation of audit plans.
- Ensure completion of assigned audit activity commencement and completion as per the plan
- Escalation and discussion on audit finding with respective stake holders before finalisation of reports
- Follow-up with respective verticals for closure and compliance of the audit findings
- Audit sampling and submission of reports within stipulated timelines.
- Assist in preparation of audit checklists for use of Credit audits
- Provide improvement suggestions to the existing process/systems to line manager/management
BanksterIndia - A leading recruitment firm and Job Site for Banking & Finance professionals.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".