Collections Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Hyderabad - 89 views
- Overseeing staff members and ensuring the accurate and timely invoicing of customers.
- Heading Non Voice, Voice and Field Collection Teams at various locations
- Setting payment collection goals and targets for the department.
- Creating and implementing a strategy to improve the collection of Sticky credit.
- Leading the Recovery effort from NPAs in close coordination with the legal team.
- Implementing collection policies and procedures to avoid excessive outstanding credit.
- Ensuring that the company policy on recoveries is followed and that it is in line with existing regulations.
- Negotiating with customers in cases when non-payment occurs.
- Preparing daily monthly MIS reports on payment collections.
- Training and mentoring of staff members in the collections department
- Bachelor degree .
- 3-5 years experience as a collection s manager with any Bank/NBFC
- Experience with accounting software such as MS Excel.
- The ability to work accurately and independently.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Outstanding leadership and managerial skills.
- Strong time and people management Skills.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
BanksterIndia - A leading recruitment firm and Job Site for Banking & Finance professionals.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".