Cluster Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Māndu - 81 views
Duties and Responsibilities - Ensure FOS headcount and cost is managed
Measures to improve FOS productivity
Liaison with staffing team for payroll processing
Attendance management and Season hiring
Action on Non earners and Non performers
Monthly provision on Incentives and alignment with Finance on cost
FOS employee master management
Adherence to process wrt static FOS
Sourcing of FOS through alternate channels
Timely Publish of DSR and MIS to sales
FOS incentive calculation
Closure of RR for FOS and FTE
Designing and publish Reports on contests for FOS and FTE
Align with Staffing for employee master maintenance
Publish weekly dashboard for Business
Leadership Competencies: - Entrepreneurship
- Customer Focus
- Result Orientation
* "Graduate Post Graduate with 5 to 6 years of experience
Prior experience in managing a product role.
Exposure to BanksNBFC would be an added advantage.
Good communication along with strong presentation skills.]
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".