CLUSTER HEAD – LIABILITY SALES – PREFER IMMEDIATE JOINEE Full-time Job1 month ago - Bank - Coimbatore - 69 views
About Liability Sales:
The Liability Sales department focuses on the liability acquisition, assets and retail forex business for the bank. The department drives business from 4000+ branches and is responsible for sourcing of retail and corporate deposits, salary and non-salary accounts, trust accounts and forex Business with a view to increase the retail book of the bank
About the Role:
The Cluster Head (CH) leads a network of sales managers and is responsible for business expansion and growth of the new to bank liability book of the Cluster so as to achieve the topline and profitability goals of the Cluster. The CH coordinates with the sales managers to ensure that they are able to respond proactively to the business issues and challenges by providing them with the required guidance and support. The CH is also responsible for maintaining regulatory and procedural compliance.
- Execute the Cluster business growth strategy through the team of Sales managers for profitable growth.
- Establish budgets and targets and provide guidance to the Sales managers in preparing business plans for their respective areas
- Establish and strengthen relations with Key Customers to generate business
- Review and monitor performance of the Branches for ensuring achievement of all targets, productivity, quality and compliance standards.
- Review and ensure compliance of all processes according to bank’s policies including timely action on internal and statutory audit observation
- Coach and mentor high potential talent to develop them for higher responsibilities.
- Liaison with project team, infrastructure and support service providers for efficient service delivery
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Graduate/ Post graduate from a recognized institute
- 8-10 years in a relevant role/ BFSI sector
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Knowledge of industry, technology, marketing, and product trends
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines and norms
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Ability to manage complex client situations
- Ability to manage risk and uncertainty for self and team within a dynamic priority-setting environment
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to coach and mentor others
If interested, Kindly share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience (In Years)
Graduation/ Post graduation preferred
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for Banks, Bankers and all professionals related to Banking & Finance industry, BanksterIndia aims to connect with all India's leading Banks, Small Finance Banks, HFC, NBFC, MFI, Insurance, Broking & Securities companies to provide best Manpower services for Pan India. And to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and directly Apply by the professionals. At BanksterIndia we believe in "Connecting Banks & Banking Professionals" for better Banking Facilities. On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization and Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply for their Dream Jobs of Banking & Finance.
We are also available on APP Store so we can provide you better connectivity and can work on the model of "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".