Cluster Business Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Chennai - 183 views
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for building and development of internal team of sales officers and external channel partners.
- Responsible for achieving the sales and cross-sell targets, customer satisfaction, productivity and thus enhance profitability through the team of sales officers.
- Responsible for establishing of the brand and managing the sales and business development activities for Affordable Housing Loan the mass affluent segment.
- Smooth functioning of lending process at the various stages such as inquiry, application, verification, pre-sanction processing of loan, sanction, post-sanction documentation, disbursement of loan, collection, new and existing customer service.
- Responsible for knowing and complying with all the legal requirements as per the law of the land.
- Follows effective controls and processes to ensure risks are measured, monitored and controlled on an on-going basis.
- Responsible for the collection and recovery in the lending portfolio along with the collections and credit team.
- Responsible for relationship building with builder for APF & bulk sales.
- Ensure proper training and review at the builder’s site so that they are aligned with company’s processes and policies.
- Ensure team has been adequately trained and performs all functions in accordance with the regulatory requirements such as but not limited to NHB, RBI etc.
- Model and foster behaviours that support the organization’s values and corporate culture creating an atmosphere of trust, cooperation, accountability and dedication to the organization.
- Monitor individual & team performance and take steps to improve productivity and correct aberrations.
- Ensuring that the engagement and motivation levels are high in the team.
- Ensuring the collaboration and conflict resolution of team with the other cross functional teams.
- Ensure excellent customer service which includes query resolution of the customer, completion of the task within the given TAT, after sales service, complaint handling and customer retention.
- Being updated with the changing market scenario and provide suggestions for improvement in the products, policies and processes.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Proven work experience in Sales of Retail Asset Banking products, services and operations (preferably in private sector,Home Loan/Affordable Housing Loan)
- Understanding of local business and micro economy
- Strong analytical & communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to build, coach and mentor high performance oriented teams
- Should have good knowledge of Sales Related to Business.
- Good client servicing skills.
- Good financial analytical skills, communication skills.
BanksterIndia - A leading recruitment firm and Job Site for Banking & Finance professionals.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".