Chief Manager - RBI Compliance Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Chennai - 160 views
This role is responsible to design, maintain and oversee a comprehensive system of controls to identify mitigate and address potential business and operations risks. Will also be responsible to implement and maintain internal controls and risk management framework.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Planning financial, operational, compliance and regulatory reviews/audits
- Conducting risk assessments and identifying internal controls needed to mitigate identified risks
- Execute end to end process walkthroughs, documentation and testing of internal financial controls
- Assessing and identifying risks by applying business/technical/industry knowledge, and escalating to appropriate managers, as and when needed
- Conduct periodical/ad hoc compliance audits with various departments (Finance, HR, IT, Operations & other business verticals) and report Risks or improvement suggestions to senior management
- Coordinating internal compliance review and monitoring activities, including periodic reviews with stakeholders
- Compliance - RBI guidelines monitoring, reporting & compliance / Coordination with RBI Inspection
Desired Candidate Profile:
- CA/ICWA/MBA Finance/Commerce Graduate
- Should have 8+ years exp Compliance from Banks/NBFCs
- Strong understanding of risks entailed in running of a financial institution
- Proficient with risk assessment and audit procedures
- Experience in developing, implementing and managing risk & compliance framework
- Strong negotiation & influencing skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to analyze large datasets & reports
As part of the $8.5 billion TVS Group, we empower Indians from various socio-economic backgrounds with financial products that serve their needs. In doing so, we further the cause of financial inclusion. Our two-wheeler, used car, three-wheeler, and tractor loans are designed for Indians in small towns and the rural heartland, for our nation's growth is powered by their prosperity. Our foray into the used commercial vehicle and consumer durable finance is yet another step in this direction.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".