Business Development Officer - Small Investments Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Bengaluru - 60 views
Designation - Business Development Officer
- Field sales of Company's products directly to individual customers, through agents (to be acquired) and institutions (MSMEs)
- Constant Customer engagement to increase share of wallet by repeat sales /upsell/cross sell other products of the Company
- Must be a go-getter and willing to work flexible hours in order to achieve the given sales target
- Freshers also can apply. However, a minimum of 1 year's work experience in NBFC / MFI / FinTech especially MFI is preferable.
- Understanding of the economically bottom of the pyramid customer (low income) segment would be preferred.
- Location would be Bangalore and proficiency in the local language (Kannada) is a must.
Qualification: Any graduation.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".