Business Development Manager Full-time Job1 month ago - Insurance - Kannur - 54 views
Roles and Responsibilities
- The key responsibility of this role is to build a high performing distribution network of Financial Consultants and enable them to sell life insurance policies
- Post on boarding, you will undergo an intensive training program focused upon Insurance industry, products, sales processes and channel management
- After the successful completion of training you will be required to meet your sales target by recruiting, training, managing and driving a team of financial consultants
- This is field job, which requires extensive travel for your assigned geography and financial Consultant/customer's location. You will be required to be in the market to meet customer/client
- You will be evaluated mainly on your ability to build a strong distribution and sustainable network to meet your business targets (No. of active, successful Financial Consultants, distribution build up and overall premium targets met through Financial Consultant and through your own leads). You will be required to meet product mix targets specified as per organizations' strategy
- You are required to support Financial Consultant on pre and post sales (claim settlement etc.)
- You are required to focus on quality of business and persistency (renewals of premium).
- Achieve expected sales target on a consistent basis through own team of Financial Consultants
- HDFC Life believes in technology driven sales and you will be required to learn new technology/Mobility enhancements and be complaint on Sales Management Process.
- You are required to uphold high organizational values in every action and ensure business ethics and integrity
- Since this is field job which requires travelling to partner or customer location, you may be required to Own/buy two wheeler
Desired Candidate Profile
Any Graduate/ Post Graduate with 2 Year plus experience in sales and business development role.
Sreeraj M P - HR Dept
Mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience (In Years)
Graduation/ Post graduation preferred
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for Banks, Bankers and all professionals related to Banking & Finance industry, BanksterIndia aims to connect with all India's leading Banks, Small Finance Banks, HFC, NBFC, MFI, Insurance, Broking & Securities companies to provide best Manpower services for Pan India. And to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and directly Apply by the professionals. At BanksterIndia we believe in "Connecting Banks & Banking Professionals" for better Banking Facilities. On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization and Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply for their Dream Jobs of Banking & Finance.
We are also available on APP Store so we can provide you better connectivity and can work on the model of "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".