Business Analyst -Delhi Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Delhi - 80 views
Job title: Business Analyst - IT
Function: Information Technology
Report to: Founder & Co- Founder
Industry: Banking / Financial Services
Capwise Financial Services is looking for bright and dynamic talents committed to building relationships and delivering results for its Technology Division. We are interested in people with good track records during their education and having relevant job experience. As a Business Analyst, you will be involved in creating breakthroughs via translating the business Problems into Technology Problems & then creating technical solutions to be implemented for the Business/ Customers. Strong Experience as a Business Analyst, eliciting requirements from Business / Operations Team & Effectively working with Technology Teams for Delivering the Digital Transformation Initiatives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To understand the customer requirement and challenges faced by them and providing solutions.
- To translate the data and numbers to make better business decisions.
- Responsible for supporting data business intelligence and data analytics. Provide support to develop business intelligence and analytics, optimizing the company's ability to leverage data to drive business value, growth and efficiencies.
- Collaborates to ensure that all operational processes and activities align with client / Business goals and initiatives.
- Contributes to the consistent application and interpretation of new data and metrics, statics computation.
Awareness of current industry technologies (NLP/AI/Machine Learning) would be helpful.
- Ability to work with BI tools through creating/ designing and collaborating, engaging user interfaces that includes reports and dashboards, database design workflow design.
- Defining workflows and deriving use cases/insights from gathered information/data.
- Good understanding of retail banking - Cash Management, Lending, Cards, Payments etc.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies / Language
Relevant Work Experience
Minimum years of experience 6-8 years of work experience, Business Analysis with specialization in Analytics. preferably in BFSI Sector.
Preferred industry experience Financial Services, BFSI, NBFC/ Banks, Fintech etc.
- Experience in requirement gathering, creating BRD, FDS, procedural documents etc.
- Experience in creating various analytical dashboards and creating AS-IS and TO-BE processes.
- Should have extensive experience in working with customers to analyses and translate the requirement into system/technical requirements.
- Created detailed user stories that exhaustively capture the business requirements that are easy to understand by the development team. Working with technology team to create the solution (form designs, workflow design, dashboard designs etc.) and then presenting the solution to the customers and proposing the solution.
- Good understanding on Algorithms / applications / data models etc.
- Ability to understand the business/products and hence able to articulate the challenges/needs & solutions.
- Experience in BI tools like Power BI, SAP BI, Clear Analytics, QlikView, Oracle BI, Tableau etc. and a good knowledge on databases.
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving, decision-making, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of fraud/ threat analysis/ enterprise analytics solutions etc.
- Exposure to Rest APIs, database design and querying would be helpful.
- Business Acumen: Knows how businesses works; aware of current practices, trends, technologies, knows the competition; is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to learn quickly and manage workload in a cooperative and demanding environment.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".