BRANCH SALES MANAGER CASA – UTTAR PRADESH Full-time Job1 year ago - Bank - Noida - 97 views
About Liability Sales:
The Liability Sales department focuses on the liability acquisition, assets and retail forex business for the bank. The department drives business from 4000+ branches and is responsible for sourcing of retail and corporate deposits, salary and non-salary accounts, trust accounts and forex Business with a view to increase the retail book of the bank
About the Role:
Sales Managers (SM) are a part of the Bank's sales force whose primary responsibility is to get new customers for the bank and explore new business opportunities. SMs manage a team of business development executives responsible for selling current accounts and savings (CASA) accounts to customers based on their needs. They will ensure mapping of market and customers according to their need and handle queries to ensure customer satisfaction
- Achieve sales targets through direct efforts and by managing a team of business development executives
- Identify sales opportunities for the CASA products by acquiring new customers and building new relationships
- Manage business relations with existing customers to increase the depth of existing relationships
- Ensure timely servicing of leads received and resolution of discrepancies raised during application process
- Record and track all engagement activities through the CRM system
- Prepare and ensure implementation of sourcing, activation, implementation, coaching and mentoring plan for the BDEs
- Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Graduation/ Post Graduation from a recognized university
- 4-8 years in a relevant role/ BFSI sector
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Excellent lead generation and conversion skill
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently
- Ability to manage complex client situations
- Ability to coach and mentor others
- Ability to manage risk and uncertainty for self and team within a dynamic priority-setting environment
The Bank has a large footprint of 4,528 domestic branches (including extension counters) with 12,044 ATMs & 5,433 cash recyclers spread across the country as on 31st March, 2020. The overseas operations of the Bank are spread over eleven international offices with branches at Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai (at the DIFC), Colombo, Shanghai and Gift City-IBU; representative offices at Dhaka, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and an overseas subsidiary at London, UK. The international offices focus on corporate lending, trade finance, syndication, investment banking and liability businesses.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".