Branch Relationship Manager/ Relationship Officer - NBFC Full-time Job10 months ago - NBFC - Vadodara - 95 views
Note : Candidtes from Banking/ NBFC and Insurance will be preferred
- Originates/ develops new and expands existing High Net Worth Customer relationships for liabilities, specifically and across the range of Kotak Mahindra product offering.
- Sources new bank customers through external individual efforts and acquisition channel.
- Develops data base for lead generation, identifies market segments, strategize with acquisition channel.
- Ensures high levels of customer service orientation and application of bank policy in external staff.
- Relationship Management follows up with client through telecalling, written correspondence and field visits to provide information of the banks products and services and seek customer deposits.
- Builds long term personal relationship with clients through relationship calling efforts and social interaction.
- Cross sells existing bank products to customers.
- Informs customers of new products or product enhancements to further expand the banking relationship.
- Plans and conducts special sales initiatives and events for prospective and existing clients.
- Coordinates with other group companies to provide Bank customers with seamless access to other group products.
- Records and responds to customers complaints, questions, problems.
- Ensures fast and quality turn-around time for responses.
- MIS generation, maintains records for all acquisition figures and account upgradations.
- Maintains complete relationship record for assigned customer accounts.
- Tracks customer complaints/queries and turnaround times to ensure high level of customer satisfaction and provide information for product and service enhancements.
Graduate - 2 -6 years of experience AMFI / IRDA
Post Graduate - 2 -6 years of experience AMFI / IRDA.
Employment Type : Permanent Job, Full Time.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".