Branch Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Rājahmundry - 169 views
- Provide guidance and direction to team members to develop teamwork culture in the branch.
- Plan and execute day to day activity at the Branch, regular reviews on team performance is mandatory.
- BM has to report to AM/CM on a daily/regular basis and update on Branch performance.
- Supervise the REs & SM’s working in the Branch, including their work in the field.
- BM must visit Relationship Executive’s route on a regular basis, copy of the location visit report must be sent to the respective superiors, while another copy will be maintained at the Branch.
- BM must keep vigil and take immediate action over detected frauds/irregularities by staff and inform the same to the immediate supervisor and concerned team at HO.
- Ensure that the targets allotted to each RE /SM and branch as a whole are achieved on monthly basis.
- Daily records updated and necessary periodical reporting made to the higher authorities.
- Maintenance of the office infrastructure and other items like furniture, computers and printers etc. at the branch and keep them in good working condition.
- All manuals/policies/files and office orders should be maintained date wise and as per the compliance.
- Ensure that the branch premises is maintained in good condition.
- Has to work towards achieving the branch profitability - economical operation with maximum portfolio.
- Should have minimum understanding on English and should be able to understand and respond to the mails.
- Any communication from Management/Head Office should be thoroughly analysed and need to be circulated to the team members, any gaps in such communication Branch Manager is solely responsible.
- Should take through all the branch/field exposure to any internal/external visitors and ensure that all the processes adhered in the branches are well explained.
- Ensure reconciliation of accounts in coordination with Operation Assistant on daily basis and ensure safe storage of cash at branch.
Should ensure all the policies, process, product level changes are well communicated to the team.
Origo Finance Pvt. Ltd was incorporated in April, 2016 by Origo Commodities India Pvt. Ltd. as part of its overall strategy of becoming an end-to-end solutions provider in the Rural Enterprise space. Origo Finance received its NBFC License from RBI in June, 2017. Origo Finance’s core team boasts of 100+ years’ experience in the fields of finance and agriculture.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".