Branch Manager - Chennai - Used Commercial Vehicle Loans Full-time Job10 months ago - NBFC - Chennai - 89 views
1. Principal Representative of the company to the customer at Branch
2. Adherence to company's objectives and plans
3. Acquire and retain customers
4. Increase market share of the CSP 5. Branch Profitability & Administration
6. Team Management
1. Ensure Consistent Sourcing of Business, in the defined area to achieve the given disbursement target month on month.
2. Responsible for planning and conducting monthly promotional activities for the entire Branch.
3. Monitor Compliance Daily Sales Report, Business and Collection details in CRM software.
4. Supervise Adherence to credit norms in customer selection / screening to maintain quality portfolio.
5. Ensure Collection of pre & post sanction Documents from customers as per norms.
6. Responsible for retaining customers by providing quality service throughout the tenure of the contract.
7. Ensure constant updation about customers, market and competitors information to arrive at policy decisions.
8. Develop and increase customer database at Branch for better market share.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".