Branch Head Full-time Job1 month ago - NBFC - Vikāsnagar - 67 views
Designation: Branch Head
Minimum Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience: 4+ Years
Function/ Department: Sales
Location: Vikasnagar (Uttarakhand)
Required Candidate Profile:
- Relevant Experience of Sales and Collection (in Asset Finance products, Home loan, Mortgages, Business Loans, etc ) from Banks/ NBFC /Financial Institutions
- Must have knowledge and hands-on experience of retail sales
- Good client servicing skills
- Good financial analytical skills, communication skills.
- Would be responsible to achieve the sales target assigned.
- Handling the Team of Relationship Officers.
- New Client Acquisition & Business generation of Home loan Business.
- Responsible for individual & Teams targets.
- Shall be responsible for sourcing, servicing, and disbursing the business and manage overdue collections.
- Taking care of Teams Productivity and business.
- Team Motivation/ Training.
- Giving Product training to existing and new hired team.
- Manage both internal & external channel for business expansion & development
- Coordination with other departments like Credit, Operations for processing of loan till final disbursement and ensure smooth servicing and operations.
- Shall be responsible for Overdue Collections & Revenue generation process.
Allowances & Performance Based Incentives
Experience (In Years)
Graduation/ MBA / Post graduation preferred
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for Banks, Bankers and all professionals related to Banking & Finance industry, BanksterIndia aims to connect with all India's leading Banks, Small Finance Banks, HFC, NBFC, MFI, Insurance, Broking & Securities companies to provide best Manpower services for Pan India. And to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and directly Apply by the professionals. At BanksterIndia we believe in "Connecting Banks & Banking Professionals" for better Banking Facilities. On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization and Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply for their Dream Jobs of Banking & Finance.
We are also available on APP Store so we can provide you better connectivity and can work on the model of "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".
Subsequently, the name of the Company was changed to "Au Housing Finance Limited" due to conversion from a private company to a public company on January 10, 2013.
In March, 2017, the name of the company was changed from “Au HOUSING FINANCE LIMITED" to "AAVAS FINANCIERS LIMITED” (AAVAS) vide fresh Certificate of Incorporation (COI) dated 29th March, 2017.
AAVAS is engaged in the business of providing housing loans, primarily in the un-served, unreached and under-served market which include the States of Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Chattisgarh, and Delhi.