Branch Credit Manager- Kheda Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Kheda - 154 views
Roles and Responsibilities;-
- Assessment of borrowers profiles , repayment capacity and income stability Effectively manage & up skill the credit teams along with allocation of workload
- Understand and interpret results of financial analysis, banking analysis and bureau reports
- Analysis of all customer related information in line with credit & risk policy to check eligibility
- Meeting and personal discussion (PD) with customers to understand their business, profile and loan requirement
- Visiting business premise, property and residence of customer at the time of PD
- Understanding of actual business income & expenses (other than reported income) of customer
- Ability to understand customer business and requirement from their perspective
- Understanding credit worthiness of customer along with intention to repay the loan by analysis of all documents, observation & findings of PD
- Study, analysis and interpretation of legal & technical reports of property
- Study, analysis and interpretation of other internal check reports
- Underwriting and sanction of Home loan/loan against property files sourced by sales team
- Revert on post sanction conditions prior to disbursement based on queries raised by the team
- Recommendation of case to supervisors for seeking necessary *decision based on deviation/ approval matrix
- Co-ordinate and communicate with different departments
- Maintaining TAT as per guidelines and taking case to decision point
- Minimal rework/errors as part of underwriting quality
- Adherence to the policy/ process laid out by the Central team on all loan applications being processed
- Close monitoring on non-starters/first EMI bounce trends
- Audit compliance on all aspects stipulated by Head Office and regulatory compliance
- Maintaining and reporting of various MIS to monitor portfolio performance and risk
- Continuously improvise underwriting capability based on portfolio performance
BanksterIndia - A leading recruitment firm and Job Site for Banking & Finance professionals.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".