Audit Executive, Assistant Manager Audit, Audit Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Mumbai - 66 views
1. To carry out the Statutory Audits of Companies
2. To devise audit plan and schedule
3. To take initiative in finalising the Final report
4. To act as a coordinator between the client and the firm
5. To handle and train the fellow articled assistants
Required Candidate profile
- Requirement for Executive, Senior Executive, AM & Manager level in Audit
- Candidates with experience in Stat Audit in Manufacturing, Banks, NBFC & Life Insurance
- Qualified Chartered Accountant 2011 - 2021 for different level positions
- Post Qualification experience in Statutory Audit from 0 to 10 years
- Should be currently working or have last worked at Mid sized CA firms
- Should have good experience in handling Statutory Audits independently or Team Handling experience
- Experience in Internal Audits or Forensic Audit not applicable
- Candidate should be from Mumbai or willing to locate to Mumbai.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".