Asst Manager / Deputy Manager - Treasury Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Bengaluru - 86 views
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Should be able to independently work on queries raised by bankers/financial institutions (From basic to complex queries)
2. Should have interacted with rating agencies and shared information and dealt with them
3. Have prepared mandatory filings for RBI and sent data to MFIN/Sadhan etc.
4. Should be able to analyze data and interpret the different financial ratios involved in financial industry (NBFCs/MFI)
5. Experience handling bank audits and closing the same with minimal intervention
6. Should be a good multi-tasker and should be able to handle work stress
7. Experience in raising capital market instruments like NCD,CP,MLD
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".