Associate Vice President - IT Audit Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Chennai - 170 views
- Assisting the Chief Audit Officer in preparation of the Risk-based IT Internal Audit Annual Plan
- End to end project and team management on the IT Audits (Few examples of IT Audits - IT Governance, IT Application, IT Infrastructure/database, IT Asset Management/device management, Information Security, Cyber Security, IT Projects, BCP/DR etc)
- Audit report discussion with Process owners/Sr. Management
- Assisting CAO in AC presentation
- Open Points follow up & tracking
- Appropriate training/guidance to the team on technical aspects and audit approach/methodology
- Multi-tasking between audit assignments
- Managing the Co-Sourced Internal Audit Partners/External Firms - Regular review of the IT Audit assignments carried out by Co-Sourced IA partners/External Firms - Regular interaction with IT Senior Management
- Ensuring proper workflow and documentation standards is adhered to by the team in the Audit system; Discussing with CAO for any additional feature/enhancement required in the Audit system
- Professional development of the team through regular feedback on the projects; discussing their performance appraisal with the CAO
- Regular interaction/liaising with other functions/process owners; keeping himself abreast with all the developments happening in the Company; similarly keeping abreast with all the regulatory and technological changes/developments happening in the Industry
- Data Analytics Projects - Working with the CCM Team (Continuous Controls Monitoring Unit) and IT Team to automate the monitoring of key risks scenarios; Audit of the outliers/exceptions thrown by the CCM system
Desired Candidate Profile:
Post Graduate in IT/Computer Science; CISA Certification is a must
Min 10 -12 years of IT Audit experience including IT Security audits; IT Audit experience in the BFSI sector (Banks/NBFC/Insurance) would be preferred.
- In-depth knowledge & experience of IT environment and the key risks embedded in different IT processes and technology.
- Good command over both IT process audits and Technical audits.
- Experience in conducting complex IT Security audits Information Security Audits, Cyber Security Audits, Network security, etc
- Knowledge of risks embedded in emerging technologies such as Cloud Computing, AI, IOT, RPA, Data privacy tools, etc and auditing the same.
- Good listening and analytical skills
- Eye for detail; Excellent Communication & Interpersonal skill
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".