Associate Vice President - IT Audit Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Chennai - 133 views
- Assisting the Chief Audit Officer in preparation of the Risk-based IT Internal Audit Annual Plan
- End to end project and team management on the IT Audits (Few examples of IT Audits - IT Governance, IT Application, IT Infrastructure/database, IT Asset Management/device management, Information Security, Cyber Security, IT Projects, BCP/DR etc)
- Audit report discussion with Process owners/Sr. Management
- Assisting CAO in AC presentation
- Open Points follow up & tracking
- Appropriate training/guidance to the team on technical aspects and audit approach/methodology
- Multi-tasking between audit assignments
- Managing the Co-Sourced Internal Audit Partners/External Firms - Regular review of the IT Audit assignments carried out by Co-Sourced IA partners/External Firms - Regular interaction with IT Senior Management
- Ensuring proper workflow and documentation standards is adhered to by the team in the Audit system; Discussing with CAO for any additional feature/enhancement required in the Audit system
- Professional development of the team through regular feedback on the projects; discussing their performance appraisal with the CAO
- Regular interaction/liaising with other functions/process owners; keeping himself abreast with all the developments happening in the Company; similarly keeping abreast with all the regulatory and technological changes/developments happening in the Industry
- Data Analytics Projects - Working with the CCM Team (Continuous Controls Monitoring Unit) and IT Team to automate the monitoring of key risks scenarios; Audit of the outliers/exceptions thrown by the CCM system
Desired Candidate Profile:
Post Graduate in IT/Computer Science; CISA Certification is a must
Min 10 -12 years of IT Audit experience including IT Security audits; IT Audit experience in the BFSI sector (Banks/NBFC/Insurance) would be preferred.
- In-depth knowledge & experience of IT environment and the key risks embedded in different IT processes and technology.
- Good command over both IT process audits and Technical audits.
- Experience in conducting complex IT Security audits Information Security Audits, Cyber Security Audits, Network security, etc
- Knowledge of risks embedded in emerging technologies such as Cloud Computing, AI, IOT, RPA, Data privacy tools, etc and auditing the same.
- Good listening and analytical skills
- Eye for detail; Excellent Communication & Interpersonal
As part of the $8.5 billion TVS Group, we empower Indians from various socio-economic backgrounds with financial products that serve their needs. In doing so, we further the cause of financial inclusion. Our two-wheeler, used car, three-wheeler, and tractor loans are designed for Indians in small towns and the rural heartland, for our nation's growth is powered by their prosperity. Our foray into the used commercial vehicle and consumer durable finance is yet another step in this direction.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".