Associate Internal Auditer with an NBFC Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - New Delhi - 76 views
Roles and Responsibilities
Contribute to the Internal Audit function by identifying risks associated with business objectives and
evaluating the controls in place to mitigate those risks in order to improve the effectiveness of risk
management, control, and governance processes.
• Take lead in developing and executing the company's audit plan, and involve in the day to day execution of
• Participate & Lead in Internal Audits.
• Participate in opening meetings with stake holders to explain the scope and objectives of the audit.
• Perform process walkthroughs to identify key risk & control matrix.
• Evaluate the adequacy of process design and the effectiveness of controls in meeting business and control
• Conduct audit discussions with business management to identify the root cause & to obtain sustainable
management action plans.
• Preparation of a concise and informative audit report to effectively communicate the findings.
• Develop a risk-based test plan by selecting appropriate audit approach, test procedures and sampling
criteria based on professional judgment and departmentally defined internal audit methodology.
• Perform audit tests and prepare working papers in accordance with professional IIA standards.
• Identification of Audit universe, risk assessment of audit entities & development of the annual Internal
• Keep abreast on the change in risk environment within / outside the organization.
• All responsibilities should be performed as per the Company Values and guidelines mentioned in the
Company policies, as applicable and within the parameters of Company Code of Conduct
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".