Assistant Regional Manager- Financial Services Full-time Job10 months ago - NBFC - New Delhi - 92 views
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Business Targets :Achievement of targets ascribed to his/her territory
- Implements sales strategies and ensuring adherence to processes defined and agreed upon by all constituents-leadership.
- Identification of gaps in the existing processes and policies
- Suggest improvement for the existing processes and policies.
- Ensure quality and product mix parameters to meet customer and organizational needs.
- Ensure all desired matrix and business composition (persistency, funded, non funded, etc.) are met
- Implementation of JD and performance parameters at all levels of hierarchy under him/her.
- Identification of high potential employees (Hi-Pots) amongst the team.
- Prepare an Individual Development Plan for the identified Hi-Pots in junction with HR & Training team.
- Identify and execute marketing activities towards lead generation (corporate desk, society activities etc.)
- Implement process of recruitment which includes screening, testing and selection by a panel.
- Ensure attrition to be at the desired benchmark.
- Conduct exit interview along with the ASM / AM.
- Monthly visit to all the locations mapped under him/her.
- Analysis of various reports and submission of reports to the top management to achieve the desired budgets for their locations.
- Monthly review of all Team Managers and AM/ ASM to monitor their performance.
- Ensure he/ she gives appropriate feedback to all team members, identify areas of improvement, initiate performance improvement plan and document them.
- Work with the AM/ASM and TM on NPE (non performing employee) and take corrective actions towards making them PE (performing employee).
- Devise PIP for NPEs to make them productive.
- Manpower planning as per business requirement
- Ensure fulfilment of smooth end-to-end process for every case sourced by his/her location.
- Manage complex products and accounts of HNI customer.
- Grievance handling
2. Technology / Software / automation of process implementation:
- Ensure implementation of new technology for his teams.
- Guide team members towards the adaptation and ease out the resistance put forth by the team.
- Provide his/ her inputs to the Head Office team for any enhancement and work with HO team to introduce, train and implement the same at local level.
- Ensure effective cost ratios are maintained for his/her locations and incase of deviation take corrective actions
- Optimize revenue generation through right product mix
4. Regulatory Compliance:
- Ensure all sales staff is certified and process towards compliance is adhered to.
- Audit of all processes to ensure that the teams are adhering to the guidelines laid down by the organization and other regulatory authorities.
5. Cross Company / Function Relationship management:
- Manage relationship with partners viz. Insurance companies, HDFC Ltd and Mortgage teams.
Desired Candidate Profile
MBA Graduate with minimum 8 - 10 years of team handling experience
distribution arm of HDFC with an objective of offering quick and easy service to prospective
clients of HDFC group. HDFC Sales offers financial management solutions to individuals
encompassing among other products like Home Loans, Life Insurance, Mutual Funds and Fixed
DepositsHDFC Sales values integrity, commitment, teamwork and excellence in customer service. Our
most valuable assets are our Human Resources. We are truly proud that today we have a highly
motivated team of sales persons.
We're in the business to serve customers. 'Service' is our value. The Sales officer is closest to
the customer and is placed at the top and his managers are placed at the bottom. The manager
is a facilitator spearheading team effort. The entire hierarchy is to facilitate the level above him
so that customer servicing is done well.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".