ASSISTANT MANAGER STATUTORY AUDIT & REPORTING Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Gurgaon - 105 views
The position holder will be responsible for ensuring the groundwork for timely audit deliverables and proactively managing the financial books as per various applicable accounting standards.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Getting audit conducted - financial audit including IFC and RBI Inspection. Interfacing auditors.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations for NBFCs.
- Preparation of Monthly/Annual financial statements as per IND AS.
- Regulatory reporting - responsible for reporting to regulatory bodies like RBI, Tax and other regulatory bodies. Interfacing with regulatory bodies.
- Financial reporting - responsible for financial reporting to HQ on monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Provide all the necessary details and documents to auditors and coordinate with auditors for closure of Statutory Audit, internal Audit, Group Audit for all accounting matters and financial statements.
- Understanding of securitization transaction with Treasury, drawing up accounting entries for securitization, discussing these with auditors and HQ treasury team - as per IND AS and IFRS.
- Driving simplification in finance processes - Sub-System to GL reconciliation, shortening of closing process.
- Creating analytical database to support variance analysis between financials
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2-3 years of post-qualification experience in financial accounting and auditing or CA with 2+ years of post-qualification experience
- Good knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standard law & NBFSs regulations and well versed with Direct and Indirect Taxation
- Can independently prepare final accounts for a listed company & independently manage the Auditors requirements.
- Knowledge of Ratio analysis, variance analysis, study of financial statements of company
- Hands on experience of Monthly closing, Reporting, provisions and reconciliations, preparation of MIS, handling of audits, preparation of monthly financials and schedules
- Working knowledge of accounting standards, IND AS is a must, IFRS would be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Working on Financial systems like Oracle, SAP
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".