Assistant Manager - Rural Term Loan - RSL/RPR Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Rānīpur - 58 views
Duties and Responsibilities - Achieving exceeding Business goals and targets for Personal Loan. Identifying referral network, brokers and generating business from them. Assign the responsibility to sales executives and monitor the performance.
Identification of good areas to operate and customer profiles. Effectively engage Operations Risk teams to understand and contribute to overall processes profitability across locations. Team management Grooming of the team to achieve their respective targets Managing the Delinquency of the business sourced to ensure health of portfolio. Manage the Distribution through Direct, referral and their concerns in an appropriate manner
* Minimum graduate with 2 to 3 Years of Exp in Branch Sales
Prior Exp in Banking & NBFC Industry (Asset or Liabilities)
Prior experience in Refinance and gold loans is a must
Should have Exp of handling multiple product sales
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".