Assistant Manager/ Manager - Sales Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Delhi - 51 views
Leading Agrifinance( NBFC) Company requires Asst Manager/ Manager ( NBFC Sales)- Delhi/ Noida/ Faridabad/ Kota /Rudrapur/ Bhatinda/ Saharanpur/ Ludhiana
One of ur client a leading NBFC in Agri Financial Services Pvt Ltd- s a wholly owned subsidiary of India's leading Commodity Management company which is India's leading one-stop post harvest Agri-Logistics Group. It has added a critical dimension to the Group by providing financing solutions against storage receipts of agriculture commodities and strengthened group's presence across the agriculture supply chain. The company is RBI regulated non-banking finance company (NBFC).
Commodity Based Financing (CBF) is a unique product offered by the company . The basic principle of financing is the underlying asset/ commodity which is being taken as collateral. There is no restriction on location, commodity or quality which is being financed by the company. It offers financing for most of the commodities across the country.
We are looking for Asst Manager/ Manager ( NBFC Sales) for Delhi/ Noida/ Faridabad/ Kota /Rudrapur/ Bhatinda/ Saharanpur/ Ludhiana locations
PFB the details
1) Client- Leading NBFC in agribusiness
2) Role- Asst Manager/ Sales Manager( NBFC Sales)
3) Location- Delhi/ Noida/ Faridabad/ Kota /Rudrapur/ Bhatinda/ Saharanpur/ Ludhiana
4) Experience- 3- 9 years in NBFC sales
5) Compensation- Competitive
PFB THE JD
- Commodity Based Financing (CBF) is a unique product offered by the client . The basic principle of financing is the underlying asset/ commodity which is being taken as collateral. There is no restriction on location, commodity or quality which is being financed by the company. It offers financing for most of the commodities across the country.
Eligibility : Any entity dealing in commodities be it farmer, trader, processor, importer, exporter,SME etc is eligible for applying loan against commodities provided they have the underlying commodity meeting the criteria of the company.
Job Summary :
- Managing Operations and overall functioning of the branch.
- Responsible for meeting the branch targets and adherence to all guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Cost Management and Cost effectiveness at the branch to ensure profitability, also ensure that the branch adheres to the
- Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) norms at all times.
- Ensuring that the customers get world class services and their needs are understood and met through the financial product offerings of the bank.
- Supervising Key Areas including Marketing, Business Channel Development, Team Development and Revenue Generation.
- Ensure all laid down system and processes are followed at the branch as stipulated by the Senior Management.
- Building rapport with farmers Collect customer files who require finance or loans. Follow up for Document verification with the concerned department, Closure of files.
- Should be able to generate sales leads through multiple channels.
- Reporting and update on each deal to the supervisors and seek timely intervention for deal closure.
Skills & Values :
- Negotiation Skills
- Customer Rapport
- Target Oriented
- Local Language proficiency
- Ready to be on feet.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".