Assistant Manager Legal & Recovery Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Ahmedabad - 77 views
- A Legal Recovery Asst. Manager role would involve strong understanding and experience of legal framework surrounding the Banking / NBFC Industry in India.
- He /she should have overall experience in drafting, negotiating, reviewing and structuring contracts and agreements, searching and drafting legal briefs.
- Should attend, pursue and handle court matters and cases. Must be a good communicator.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drafting and reviewing of various agreements, contracts and other legal documents
- Handling loan documentation (both digital and physical related to bank borrowings, escrow agreements, service level agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements etc.
- Review progress of ongoing cases and liaise with external advocates
- Experience in filing cases u/s 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act, Arbitration Act and various other
- Should have hands on experience in filing procedures, attending enquires and execution proceedings in the court of law
- Ability to advise management on Litigation Strategy
- To provide proactive support to collection/recovery team
- Consistently and effectively follow up and negotiating with the customers.
- Facilitating effective liquidation of collateral assets of securities of the borrower
- A law graduate having at least 3 year of work experience in managing Legal work of NBFC or Bank with knowledge of collection (Recoveries and write off portfolio).
BanksterIndia - A leading recruitment firm and Job Site for Banking & Finance professionals.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".