Assistant Manager - Internal Audit Full-time Job10 months ago - NBFC - Chennai - 418 views
This Job role will be responsible to carry out Concurrent Audits as per the Concurrent audit scope defined by the IA Vertical. Need to possess good experience and knowledge of business processes in NBFCs such as Sales, Credit, Operations, Collections, Residual Management, etc
- To do Concurrent Audit for the defined line items on monthly basis.
- Data analysis and sample testing for areas defined in Concurrent audit scope
- Follow up with auditees on observations for corrective and preventive action plans
- To analyze repeated observations on monthly basis to observe whether there is any trend/pattern over a period and present the same to respective process owners to understand the root cause and the action plan to correct/prevent the same.
- Concurrent audit observations Deck to be prepared along with corrective and preventive actions plans and report to senior management on monthly basis.
- The implementation of preventive action plan should be such that the observation/risk is minimized, and the respective Vertical is able to monitor the same on its own; When this is achieved, concurrent audit of this area is no more required and new areas can be identified and added to the Concurrent audit scope.
- Able to assist the Concurrent Audit In-Charge in automating the Concurrent audit process as part of CCM (Continuous Controls Monitoring) project.
- In addition to Concurrent audits, as per the requirement of IA Function, Business and Support process audits would also need to be carried out as per the approved Internal Audit plan.
- CA Inter/ B.COM/ M.COM
- 3 + years of expertise in Functions such as Credit, Credit Ops, Central Operations, etc
- Policy and process knowledge and experience in domains such as Credit, Credit Ops, Central Ops, Collections, Residual Management, Finance, IT and HR
- Good data analysis skills to analyze large set of data to identify exceptions
- Excel and PPT knowledge For auditing and preparing final deck
- Good communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
- Attention to Details and innovative
As part of the $8.5 billion TVS Group, we empower Indians from various socio-economic backgrounds with financial products that serve their needs. In doing so, we further the cause of financial inclusion. Our two-wheeler, used car, three-wheeler, and tractor loans are designed for Indians in small towns and the rural heartland, for our nation's growth is powered by their prosperity. Our foray into the used commercial vehicle and consumer durable finance is yet another step in this direction.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".