Assistant Manager Finance (NBFC) Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Mumbai - 59 views
Financial reporting and regulatory reporting
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for preparation and finalisation of books of accounts in SAP on monthly basis - monthly provisions and other book closure activities
- Preparation of monthly financials to be shared with senior management
- Manage bank reconciliations
- Ensure balance sheet reconciliation and correct reporting of GL account balances
- ICoFR (Internal Control over Finance Reporting) Compliance
- Preparation of financials and FFC for consolidation in IGAAP and Ind AS formats.
- Preparation & submission of monthly / quarterly / annual returns applicable to NBFCs
- Coordinate internal, statutory and RBI audits and ensuring timely closure with minimum observations
- Fixed asset management accurate and timely accounting of fixed asset additions, deletions & depreciation, assignment of depreciable life, review depreciation computation as per Income Tax Act and ongoing monitoring of fixed assets
- Identify and suggest business process improvements from finance perspective as part of continuous productivity and efficiency improvement objective
- Defining Standard Operating Procedure of the Financial processes and updating the same regularly
Helping MIS preparation and taxation work related to GST returns, TDS returns etc
Desired Candidate Profile
Chartered Accountant with 3+ years relevant experience preferably in NBFC sector
- Analytical skills
- Conversant with financial applications such as Oracle financials/SAP
- Good knowledge of excel
- Good communication skills
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".