Assistant Litigation Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Buldāna - 161 views
Company - Mahindra Rural Housing Finance
Roles and Responsibilities
- Good working knowledge of SARFAESI
- Arbitration and 138 under NI Act
- should have good command over civil and criminal law.
- Should be able to handle cases in police station
- should have good knowledge of MS Office.
- Should have good drafting and communication skills.
- Should have experience of handling Lok Adalat
Desired Candidate Profile
Education Qualification : - LLB/LLM
Experience : - At least 2 years of Practice as Advocate and 2 years experience as Law Officer in Bank/NBFC/Financial Institution
Locations :- Hingoli, Akola, Amravati, Buldhana
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".