Assistant General Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Patna - 117 views
Will manage Pan India operations for the Vigilance department.To build and manage a team of
Vigilance Managers/Teams , Retired Police Officers & Lawyers across 7 zones.To build a strong
network with Law Enforcement agencies and provide extensive support to the organisation &
staff in liaison with the police.
• Decision Making/ Problem Solving- probes/considers all of the facts, considers other
perspectives; conducts root cause analysis; acts decisively, promptly and confidently; flexible in
approach; able to operate with limited guidance from management
• Routine monitoring of Vigilance activities . Weekly /Monthly reviews with Vigilance Managers
on fraud open cases & facilitate fraud loss recovery across IGL & Retail . Will also chair
Monthly/need based discussions with the Zonal Heads, State Heads , Credit Heads, Cluster Sales
& Divisional Managers. Weekly , Monthly , Quarterly & Annual MIS/ presentations on
departmental proceedings to be broadcast .
• Ensure Vigilance Managers timely submission of Vigilance reports to the RIC /DAC/ HO as per
agreed time-lines internally and specified by RBI/ regulatory bodies.
• Will constantly work on innovative measures to improve investigation competency and detect
fraud.Cascade trends & case studies with Business teams and suggest process changes.
• Regular relationship building with local administration such DM’s, DC’s , Village Panchayat
Heads and SP’s office.To manage Police / Local administration rapport events for Pan India RO
/ZO branches’ respective police stations.
• Will lead conduct/participate in forums with peer ( Pan India) MFI/NBFCs/SFBs Vigilance FCU
teams and understand current fraud trends , best prevention practices & sharing of negative
• On a need basis will manage teams to support ad hoc projects from various stakeholders and also
as required by the management.
• Will an active participant of the QRT and support in BusinessContinuity Plans in exigencies andmiclike situations.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".