Assistant Credit Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Bihār Sharīf - 126 views
Desired Profile of Candidate for ACM
MBA/Post Graduate/MBA fresher also
23- 32 Yrs.
- 3+ Yrs. in NBFC MFI, Banking and Financial Industry.
- Should have knowledge in retail products/LAP/home loan/auto loan/business loan/individual loan/personal loan.
- Ability to minutely scrutinize the defined procedural parameters
- Sound understanding of Financial sector
- Should be open for relocation and traveling
- Should have experience in field credit/field verification.
- Good Communication Skill
- Analytical skill
- Managerial skill
Assistant Credit Manager
- Job Description of Assistant Credit Manager (ACM)
- To do Credit Appraisal of loans (both Secured/ Unsecured) as per the credit policy of the company. (within 3 working days of QT)
- To approve the village for starting operations post village survey by EDO
- To verify all the documents pertaining to credit appraisal (KYC, bank account details etc.)
- To ensure all the documents in loan file are correct and complete in nature along with necessary signatures.
- To conduct personal discussion with borrower and co-borrower, family members at their door-step.
- To ensuring that no agent/ ring leader are involved in formation of group or disbursement of loan and no commission has been paid by any client/ co-borrower to any person acting as agent, broker, dealer, distributor.
- To analyse and evaluate clients credit worthiness through personal discussion/ financial information.
- To approve loan applications or refer them to management for a decision (To ensure that any deviations found during visit & in client files, if any, are recorded and reported to respective operation & credit team for appropriate approval, as applicable
- For skill development training of Branch Team including Sr. EDO, EDO & EDO-L, SO.
- To ensure effective implementation of any new product & services, processes and policy of the company by training the Branch team along with BH
- Conducting Branch all staff meeting along with BH and maintaining record of the same.
- Will be responsible for overall management and monitoring of Satya Hostels along with BH.
- To ensure regular Surprise Centre Visits (75 non-repetitive meetings in the quarter) to check the health of the centre and %age attendance of members is maintained. (25% LUC through cross check)
- To conduct portfolio analysis and escalate to higher authority, if any observation is found in the portfolio behaviour.
- Ensure audit compliance of the Branch along with BH.
- For maintaining a healthy portfolio at the respective branches.
- Intimation of any fraudulent, financial manipulation or any other instances which may hamper company to Head Office.
- For taking precautionary steps to prevent any Crisis Situation.
- For making important and innovative suggestions for the improvement of product/ process/ policies of the company.
- For any other task assigned by the management as per company requirement.
- Submission of Report to HO on any delay & delinquency in Collection & Arrear.
- Responsible for overdue coming in first six- month after disbursement.
To know more about SATYA MicroCapital Ltd.
You may visit our website: www.satyamicrocapital.com
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".