Area Recovery Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Vijayawada - 106 views
Roles and Responsibilities
- Monthly review of the agency performance, taking action against the low
- performer, identifying & suggesting new agency for collection
- Checking the capacity as per the Avg. Collection Ratio (ACR)
- Weekly performance review of the CO’s & keeping close control to ensure the
- achievement of allocated collection targets
- Travelling to all the locations within the area on monthly basis & physical review the performance of each field location
- Periodic audit of the receipt books
- Daily productivity MIS should be maintained & shared with the higher management along with the analysis
- Monthly team meeting at hub location for performance review & setting the targets for the next month
- Achieving the target allocated for the hub
- Reducing the Overall Arrear of the Hub by settlement or Roll backs.
- Managing the Cos & maintaining their performance
- Managing the Agencies & monitoring their performance
BanksterIndia - A leading recruitment firm and Job Site for Banking & Finance professionals.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".