Area Manager-Pathnamthitta Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Pathanāmthitta - 170 views
Roles & Responsibility
AM will be responsible for the overall branch performance and profitability of branches assigned.
A. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT - RESPONSIBILITY FOR BUSINESS PERFORMANCE AND PROFITABILITY AGAINST STATED TARGETS
- -Driving business: Drive branches to achieve Business targets (existing and new products), Profitability and AUM targets m-o-m & FY; ensuring conversion of all Non BEP branches to BEP branches.
- -Monitor and Control: (i) Daily monitoring of critical parameters of Branch Score Card; (ii) Qualitative branch visits to drive, implement and facilitate business development strategies (minimum 2 visits/branch in a month)
- -Market study: Identify and assess market needs, market potential and competitor activities and develop product composition strategy to satisfy the needs of the common man; Identification of potential new branch locations
- -Lead generation: Plan and drive marketing campaigns or activities for branches to generate leads; ensure updation in Lead management module (both activity and call center lead) and effective follow up and conversion
- -Accountability: Responsible for business disbursal/transaction numbers/values and AUM targets; -- --Responsibility for cross selling targets based on product composition decided by branches
B. OPERATIONS - DISCIPLINE, EFFICIENCY AND EFFECTIVENESS-
(Monitoring and ensuring Operational efficiency and Asset quality in branches by educating employees to adhere to systems & procedures)
- -Process adherence and Regulatory compliance: Guide and ensure proper conduct of matters relating to credit assessment, KYC adherence/data enrichment, auction, expense management, cash transit, voucher entries, updation in BRS, Key management, bank account opening, daily data backup, maintenance of records / documents / registers, closure of gold inspection/audit remarks and customer grievance, within the agreed TAT.
- -Collection Management: Ensure timely interest collection by branches and recovery of over dues as per targets, guiding branches to minimize NPA status of accounts as well as auction
- -Asset Quality and Fraud Management: Guide branches to ensure quality of the assets / collaterals / ornaments pledged; take remedial actions for loss due to spurious / low purity / theft ornaments & initiate efforts for recovery, follow up of court cases and prompt action against culprits
C. HUMAN RESOURCE MORALE, MOTIVATION OF EMPLOYEES
- Recruitment: Conduct of entire recruitment activities within prescribed TAT; BM Talent Acquisition and retention; 100% adherence to new employee documentation along with collection of SD (Security deposit) wherever applicable, timely initiation of BVC (Background verification) and PVC (Police verification) and ensuring opening of bank accounts of all new employees on or before 27th of joining month and sharing details with Corporate HR and RHR as required.
- Training and development: Identify training requirements and accordingly facilitate training in product, process and procedures for branch staff; Mentor branch staff to attract new customers, retain existing, win back lost customers, and cross sell to achieve product composition targets
- Maintaining talent pool: Execution of proactive measures to minimize staff attrition devised by RM-HR in consultation with Corporate HR; proper assessment of manpower and deployment of surplus staff; support PMS activities during appraisal cycle.
- Staff life cycle activities: Completion of HR operational activities like on-boarding, training, attendance/regularization, leave, confirmation, transfer, deputation, internal job posting, payroll, exit, timely completion of HRMS activities, availing statutory benefits, F&F etc.
- Statutory requirements: To monitor all statutory norms are adhered to, ensure neat display of required notices and maintenance of statutory registers at branches; timely closure of matters relating to Show cause or legal notices, Shop & Establishment Registration and renewals, Contract renewals and extensions etc.
- Employee connect: Coordinate/conduct Employee engagement activities; monitor employee communication w.r.t. to new initiatives, HR policies etc.; attend to and resolve employee grievance at the initial stage itself.
D. ADMINISTRATION UPKEEP AND MAINTENANCE OF INFRASTRUCTURE
- Merchandising of branch: Ensure proper visibility of branches within locality through branding as per Corporate guidelines.
- Asset maintenance and record keeping: Upkeep and maintenance of assigned branches, guest house if any - Ensure availability, timely maintenance and renewal of furniture, critical assets (webcam, scanner, printer, CCTV, Data connectivity items etc.) and stationary; ensure branches maintain records of the same.
- Attend to and close all Infra-related issues of branches including rentals and matters relating to contract renewals, Shops & establishment Act, weighing machines & other statutory requirements, as per defined TAT.
- Expense control: Timely approval of expenses, devise and implement effective cost-control measures.
- Vendor management: Identify new vendors and manage existing ones to cater to all administrative and infrastructure needs of branches.
- Branch administration: Safety and security, Housekeeping, Hygiene and office management. Implementation of Admin processes and procedures in the branches. Timely escalation of Infra & Admin issues to line RM/ Zonal RM. Ensuring MRs are raised by branches properly and same is approved timely. To follow up with the BM on raising all requirements as well as reporting through toll free number for all IT and Non-IT breakdowns. Ensuring that branches take GRN in time.
- Preparation/maintenance of updated tracker of all IT and non-IT assets (keeping track of changes) and sharing the same when required.
(AM's are expected to provide constructive inputs in devising or modifying products, processes and policies to hierarchy.)
Muthoot Fincorp Ltd., the flagship Company of the Group, with strong fundamentals, is a proactive Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC) registered with the Reserve Bank of India. Muthoot Fincorp is a mass provider of finance in the form of gold and other loans with over 3600 branches pan India and an average of 40,000 customers a day.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".