Area Manager-Collections/Senior Area Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Bengaluru - 74 views
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver on collection analytics as a practice and capability - Work with large structured and transactional data to build a robust collection analytics framework across products and across collection life cycle from Current Bucket to write off stage
- Develop Well-Defined Strategies for Collections of Delinquent Loans - Segmentation, prioritization and effective channel strategy, Forecasting, simulations, building strategies to improve business performance
- Analyzing the historical data and provide suitable framework to guide the collection team. Analyze data to identify emerging customer trends
- Strengthen relationships with existing analytics partners to continue to leverage capabilitiesIdentifying areas of weaknesses, recommending solutions and supporting the collection team to achieve targets Scan environment and be up to date on emerging trends globally on collection analytics and build use cases
- Analyze current environment collection trends and provide improvement solutionsCollaborate with collection team to understand requirement and come up with solutions to their requirementsEffective communication with stakeholders - teams, Business partners, IT partners and Senior Management
- Formulate strategies and plan deliverables to deliver on the operational goals for the function and the team
Required Qualifications and Experience
- MBA Finance/Stats graduates.
- Min 2 years of experience in medium to large size Bank/NBFC s.
- Analytics/ Statistics/ Model building experience
- Relevant, sizeable experience in analytics (using tools like SAS, SQL, R).
- Familiarity with small and large ticket business support will be a clear advantage.
- Presentation skills.
- Knowledge of High Ticket Finance operating environment will be an added advantage
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and towards deadlines
Bajaj Finserv Limited, a part of Bajaj Holdings & Investments Limited, is an Indian financial services company focused on lending, asset management, wealth management and insurance
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".