Area Manager- Business Development(NBFC) - MP Full-time Job10 months ago - NBFC - Bhopal - 52 views
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead generation and relationship management for commodity based finance (warehouse receipt finance) in the assigned region.
- Creation of new client base along with maintaining the existing clients such as farmers/traders/processors/FPOs in order to have incremental growth in business.
- Documentation of clients for loan processing, field check and maintaining relationship with client.
- Business scoping of geographical market for commodity finance
- Execute plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company's customer base.
- Initiate the market research to support Acquisition plans for Warehouses, Commodity Traders, Vendors & Users in the Agri Ecosystem
- Demand Generation & meeting targets for specified geography
- To liaison with new and existing customers for long term relationships
- Handling team of business executives
- Promote brand awareness in the assigned territory through Promotional events in consultation with Marketing team.
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification and Experience: Graduate/Post Graduation with 5-year experience in warehousing or allied financial services.
Perks and Benefits
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".