Area Credit Manager - Micro LAP Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Kolkata - 103 views
- To underwrite, build and maintain a portfolio of Mortgage Loan products as per credit policy.
- To manage multiple branches.
- Manages subordinate staff in day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Responsible for overall supervision activities like login, processing, disbursement etc.
- Vendor management and manage all types of training regarding credit, policy and products.
- To review applications with credit verifications, financial, technical and legal analysis and sanctioned proposal within given authority limit
- To underwrite, analysis and recommended proposals to seniors / committee
- To review and closely monitor all MIS regarding portfolio and reporting to management on daily basis.
- Monitoring of portfolio every month with respect to delinquency / losses / fraud for the period underwritten
- Gives Early warning inputs regularly through market, industry and customer level feedback in order to avoid surprise delinquencies.
- Ensure collection of PDD diligently and provides for safe deposit of the same.
Expertise required/ Domain Knowledge:
- Ability to comprehend risk inherent to customer business
- Flair for numbers and an ability to understand processes, read balance sheets and understand customer business models
- Knowledge of legal undertakings
- Good people management skills
- Systematic & Meticulous and Ability to perform under pressure
- Good analytical & logical abilities and Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High resilience, energy & initiative
- Result and achievement orientation
- Well networked in locality with respect to customers / financiers
- Ability to work in teams internally and also build good relationships with customers
- Demonstrate core company values, including high integrity and ethics
No. of years of relevant experience:
Minimum 8 years in Mortgage Underwriting Experience post qualification
NBFC underwriting experience would be preferred
Any specific specialization/education: CA / MBA FINANCE
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".