Area Collection Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Delhi - 74 views
We are looking to hire DRA Certified - Supervisors / Team Leaders / Area Collection Managers for the collection process of International banks, Indian Banks and NBFC's.
Key Job Responsibilities
- To achieve collection targets assigned to the portfolio by meeting collection targets for the region assigned. Meeting the Target on Cost of Collections.
- To assign duties and work to the subordinate staff and monitor them on daily basis.
- To take daily performance reporting from their respective teams.
- Interact with bankers and take their feedback to improve their respective team's performance.
- Regular Field Visits to keep a check on the field team's performance and ensuring target completion.
Required Candidate profile
1. Must be DRA Certified
2. Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
3. Must be having leadership qualities to handle teams and portfolios.
4. Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
5. Email Communications and MS Excel skills are a must.
Perks and Benefits
Substantial incentives and benefits on portfolio target completion.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".