Area Collection Manager (Flow MC) For a leading NBFC Full-time Job10 months ago - NBFC - Chennai - 37 views
Roles and Responsibilities
- Allocation of portfolio to vendor basis the past performance trend and FOS availability, creating adequate manpower capacity for the portfolio.
- Review cases with FOS / TL and work assignment basis the disposition code
- Coordinating with agency resources and doing the call planning for better resolution, ensuring appropriate support to the agency on difficult cases
- Receipt book Repo kits allocation and auditing on periodic basis
- Agency billing closure within 60 days of the work completed month
- Ensuring prior approvals in repo cases helping the agency manage repo related issues.
- Handling collection/repo related customer service issues/escalations
- Coordinating with legal team for initiating legal actions against chronic defaulters dealing with enforcement agencies in cases filed against BAFL by customers/third parties.
- BKT resolution with agency and FOS level need to be tracked and reviewed
- Flow rates to next BKT needs to be restricted on the location you are handling
- Remove the non performing fos and recruitment the fresh team and train as and when required
- Remove the non-performing agency and recruit new vendor basis company requirement.
- CRM queries needs to be closed as per the TAT assigned
- RCU audit queries has to be reverted before TAT and implementation of committed action at field level.
- Receipt book discrepancies needs to be discussed with agency and ensure no reoccurrence of such issues in field.
- HHT 100% utilization and report to be submitted on regular basis
Desired Candidate Profile
- customer service, negotiation skills, relationship management
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in agency model of collections
BanksterIndia - A leading recruitment firm and Job Site for Banking & Finance professionals.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".