Analyst - Loan Operations Full-time Job1 year ago - NBFC - Hyderabad - 89 views
We are looking for an individual to manage loan operations processes which includes processing approved loans, servicing, accounting, reporting, and client management.
The ideal candidate would have 2-4 years’ experience of working in the lending operations department of a NBFC or bank - having managed post- approval loan disbursal processes which include timely processing of disbursal requests, creation of repayment and fee schedules, record keeping in loan management systems, collections, generation of timely and accurate reports.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process day-to-day transactions of credit disbursement and/or repayment and/or settlements and fees with respect to term loans and working capital facilities.
- Process day to day transactions and periodic reporting for Co lending facilities with the partner organizations
- Establish payable amounts, create repayment schedule. Calculate demand and revised repayment schedules in cases of overdues, prepayments and foreclosures.
- Ensure timely collections and follow-ups. Assist in recovery processes and conversations with clients.
- On a timely basis, resolve customer requests, queries and complaints, Resolve issues relating to disbursement and/or repayment or related activities. Establish and maintain professional business relationships with the portfolio companies
- Coordinate with all stakeholders (internal and external) and ensure smooth disbursements and collections.
- Input and maintain credit limits and credit information within loan management systems.
- Prepare and present E-mandates, returns, reconciliation etc.
- Conduct of proper regulatory checks (CIBIL, RBI and other caution lists, World Check etc.)
- Understand and maintain records of security provided for loans in the loan management systems.
- Generate statement/advice and any other transaction statement or certificate as per customer request or as per internal or statutory compliance requirement.
- Generate routine activity and portfolio reports.
- Keep track of maturities related to all types of loans.
- From time to time, process all types of purchase order, invoice, bill financing, Lease financing, export bill validation requests based on internal policies. Processing of both pre and post shipment financing
- Qualifications that are necessary for someone to be considered for the position.
- Experience: A minimum of 2-4 years of experience in NBFC/banking operations, handling end to end loan operations
- Education: B.Com. PG in Finance (preferred).
- Specialized knowledge /Skills: Banking/NBFC loan operations, loan management systems, repayment schedules and loan
- Technical knowledge: Tally ERP 9, Microsoft Excel.
- Professional Certification: Tally
• Superior attention to detail with the ability to calculate figures and amounts on loan transactions and creating reports
• Ability to set expectations with clients and internal stakeholders
• Adept at taking quick decisions by reviewing real-time situations
• Strong people management and client relationship management skills
• Highly team oriented and results driven
• Clear communication skills written & spoken
• Knowledge of Loan Management Systems and banking processes.
What is Banksterindia.com
BanksterIndia - India's Most Popular & Trending JOB site for BFSI professionals-
- BanksterIndia aims to develop such a platform where Millions of job opportunities from the BFSI sector can be View, Share, and can be Directly Applied by the professionals,
- On BanksterIndia we allow Employers to search and hire Fresh/Experienced candidates for their organization.
- Candidates those are from BFSI background or want to start their career in the same can apply their Dream Jobs.
- "STAY CONNECTED & STAY UPDATED".